Monday, September 29, 2008

Baby Flood

This weekend was my second and final shower in Fredericksburg. Our friends and family blessed us beyond belief with gifts for the baby. I really almost feel guilty because we got so much loot!

We got the crib & bedding:
We got the bassinet:

The car seat & stroller:
We got a million other wonderful things. We really don't need anything now! I can't believe it. I feel like a weight has been lifted. Mostly because we've done NOTHING to get ready up to this point. Now I just need to find a place for it all...well and for him!
Enough about the gifts. It was such a fun party. My friend, Kim, hosted it at her beautiful new home a few miles outside of town. An incredible view of the Hill Country could be seen from almost every room. It was the perfect backdrop to a perfect night. The food was incredible and the company was even better. Thank you, Cassell, Sarah, Rebekah, Destiny & Kim! It couldn't have been any better!


Here's Willa trying to take all of the attention away from me:)

Gifts Galore!











2 comments:

Seana said...

looks like you got some really great stuff and aren't baby showers so fun?! You are so right, it definitely makes it feel more "real". I am looking forward to meeting your baby boy when I am there in mid-November!

flitty said...

Jordan....just incase you are wondering about your changing table, I want so assure you that it will be ready for the baby. I asked Chris to do this the day of the shower, so he hasn't had time to start. Please give us your ideas. I printed the pic of the one you had chosen from Walmart.
Is that what you want? Just let us know. By the way, the shower was fun!