Monday, September 29, 2008

Babies

My mom and sister (and her kids) came to town so Blake and Ashley had a great weekend with Sam, Alice & Ruby. Derrek got in some quality bonding time with Ruby. She's a tough one but he seems to win her over so easily. It gets better with every trip. She's SLOWLY warming up to me but I'm not worried about it. We'll be besties soon enough. I still couldn't get enough of her with the camera.

Here they are making fun of me!
Blake and Sam playing chess...and no, they don't know how to play.
Walking to lunch...
Ashley & Alice at the shower (more pics later!)
Ruby & Uncle DD



Just too cute for me NOT to take all these pictures.




Mom and Traci helped us out so much this weekend. First of all, they installed our new dryer (leveling that thing was not easy!). Then they moved some furniture out of the kids room to make room for the crib that Derrek and I put together (very carefully considering neither one of us should lift or strain that much). They also cleaned and helped me sort through the baby loot. After 30 years of babying me, I guess they're used to it but they really did go above and beyond. I mean, I dont' even have pictures of their slaving about and mom took pics of derrek and me assembling the crib (she helped alot, by the way).





It's so crazy that the next time I see my sister, I'll be a mom!!! Hopefully, Mom will be back before that because I dont' know what to do with all this stuff!

No comments: