Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The goods

I have a longer post pending right now but just to give everyone a quick update...

Surgery is starting at 7:30 tomorrow morning. Derrek and Chris have to be there at 5:30! Chris will get started around 8:30 or 9. All of it should actually be wrapped up by lunch or a little after! We're feeling great about everything but stay tuned (you may have to read below because I've started the post and it may post below).

Derrek will not go to ICU but he will probably be in a shared room so I can't stay with him! But we're working on that.

Chris will be in ICU and I'm not sure how long. So keep checking back tonight...we have to go eat really quickly. The last meal!

Oh and if anyone would like me to pass on thoughts and prayers to Chris and Derrek...please leave a comment! Also, ask questions! I may leave some things out. My brain is all messed up these days.

No comments: