Monday, September 8, 2008

She Feels Herself Again...

Ashley, that is. For about 3 weeks, Ashley's cell phone has been acting up. Well the screen doesn't work at all. The good thing is she can still call and receive calls but she cannot text and she cannot see who is calling her. Our cell phones are on a company account so we had to depend on Derrek to get some information about our account before we could call and get another one. Well we finally got all the info and I called AT&T and within 20 minutes I had a new cell phone on the way. So AT&T is awesome. (I've been dealing with Sprint lately too because of our internet and just bringing it up right now makes me want to throw the computer against the wall. They. are. impossible.)

Anyway, as soon as we got the phone out of the box and hooked up (EASILY) Ashley was back in the land of texting. A smile was on her face that I haven't seen in, well, 3 weeks. Her shoulders relaxed and her fingers remembered everything.

No comments: