Friday, November 21, 2008

The First 2 Weeks in Pictures




This is a horrible picture of me but I love that you can see his little blonde spot on the back of his head.


Daddy can always calm him down...


Aunt Traci is finally here!!! We love her and we needed her the first week.


You can almost see that dimple!

Aunt Happy
Aunt Lea
The first bath. I was too scared to do it so Mimi and Aunt Traci did it for me. I decided to be the photographer.
He loves the water on his head.
Cash is so relaxed with his big brother. He makes Blake look so big and grown up!



Big Sister looks a little too grown-up these days too.

She has been such a huge help! She can read when I'm frazzled and she always makes sure she can help.
Too bad this picture doesn't have sound. Derrek was snoring really loudly and it was soothing to Cash. Mimi and Aunt Traci didn't know how he could sleep through it but he'd been listening to it for 9 months already.


This is right before Aunt Traci left us. It still gets me teary.
Man, I miss that first week of naps. I need to reinstate the nap.



This, sadly, was one of my first few diaper changes. Mimi and Aunt Traci did so much for me! Mimi and I were excited because Cash was finally starting to straighten out those legs. It made his diaper changes very difficult at first!


Rosie still doesn't get too far away.
Cash got a horrible diaper rash the first week so he's on these towels trying to air out a little bit. He hated having his diaper changed anyway but when you added a circumcision and a diaper rash, it was heartbreaking every time. To make it worse, he pooped about 10 or 12 times a day. So glad those days are over.

Grandpa Steve finally made it.

Here's Mimi and Cash right before she left me. I still can't really talk about it.

Billie Jean came to visit her Cash Money.


This is his hair right after a bath! I love it!!!


3 comments:

Cassell said...

You have done such a great job of taking pictures! They are all so cute!!! I'm looking forward to seeing Cash next week.

Seana said...

Jordan, these are great photos and I am so glad I got to meet him last week. I am just now realizing that I never held him, now I am bummed! I was so worried about making sure Madeline was ok (she was fine, I was just stressing) I didn't ever stop, hold baby Cash and realize the miracle of it all, he is beautiful! You are such a great mom and I am so happy for you and Derrek!

The Rodriguez Crew said...

jordanb! the kid looks JUST like you in those first couple of pictures!!! i loved every single one of them. keep em coming...