Monday, November 3, 2008

Here He Comes!!!

Hi there, its Cassell. Jordan has asked me to be her temporary guest blogger for the time being. I heard from her just a little while ago via text message, and here's what I know:
This morning, after she woke up, her water broke. She went on to the doctor's office for her appointment. They went through with the scheduled sonogram and were able to determine that Cash is in the proper position for his short but arduous journey. Jordan also mentioned that they got a great final picture of Cash in utero. For the next one, he'll be in her arms. I'll head up to the hospital with my camera, so you can expect it here, later today.
She has been having mild contractions for the past few days, as she wrote in her previous post. But now that her water has broken, they have changed to a more intense pain. She assured me, though, that she is having "good breaks in between." She's so tough! And they just arrived at the hospital in the last half hour. Derrek is so excited, doting on Jordan and keeping her relaxed and in good spirits. Check back often, I'll keep you posted!

2 comments:

Seana said...

Yay, can't wait to see photos of baby Cash! Wow, Jordan you are in the midst of an amazing and life-altering experience. I'll be thinking about you.

Prisoner said...

GO CASH GO!!!!

i can't wait to see him!

Yay Jordan and Derrek! This is so exciting! Much love and good thoughts sent your way.