Sunday, November 9, 2008

Please Stay Tuned!


We're here! Trying to get this new person/new mommy thing figured out! I told my friend Cassell that it's stressful but it's like the best stress in the world. I have tons of pictures and tons of commentary to come. Every day brings a new challenge. Today, we don't understand exactly why he poops so much! Like twice what all the books say he should be pooping. I'm sure it has something to do with him being really good at everything he tries but I'd like to talk to an expert about it. The most horrible part of it all is that my mom leaves today (I'm tearing up as I write) so I'm officially thrown to the wolves and scared to death. Luckily, I have good friends and a knowledgeable sister just a phone call away to keep me afloat. Blogging is a priority though so keep checking back. I know I can do this!

5 comments:

The Rodriguez Crew said...

are you kidding me with the cuteness of that teaser picture? oh my sweet goodness, i can't wait to see more, you bet i'm staying tuned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Leonard Four said...

love this pic and can't wait to see more! congratulations on your little blessing! :)

Anonymous said...

hi jordan! i have been following your blog through paige's site! congrats on your new baby! love the name! my daughter was born oct 23, but i was due oct 29, so i think we were abt the same time frame. my mom left today too so i know exactly how you feel! i just got to where i could talk with out crying an hour ago! lol congratulations! : )

Cassell said...

Hi Jordan,
Thanks for giving us a post. That picture is unbelievably precious! All of the things you are feeling are still so fresh in my memory. Those first few days with the first baby have to be the most emotional time in your life. Cry all you want, we all do. And DO NOT HESITATE to let me know if I can do anything to help!

flitty said...

Oh Jordan Dear, what a great time in your life. These precious moments will be some of the best memories of your life. Hold on to them! They will be fresh on your mind even a year from now, and your eyes will sting with tears when you look back to realize that time has passed so quickly. Enjoy it because the sweet precious sound, smell, and touch of an infant is gone before you know it and replaced with a happy, busy, noisy toddler in a few short months. Please call if you need me for anything. Nothing could please me more! Good luck and may God bless all you.