Sunday, November 2, 2008

Still Waiting

Well, I've been having light contractions since Friday night but they taper off at night. And they just aren't really getting more intense at all even though I've had up to 8 or 9 in an hour. So, yeah, we're still here and Cash is still in my belly. If I make it until tomorrow, I'll have a sonogram in the morning and they'll monitor Cash a little bit. If he's still comfy in there and not too big I'll have the choice to just keep waiting it out or we'll see if we need to pick a date to induce. I'd like to avoid being induced even though I'm getting an epidural but at the same time, this waiting game is getting really old. The best part is I've gotten some really good sleep and rest this weekend so, hopefully, that will be a good head start for me into the sleep-deprived life of a new mom.

3 comments:

The Rodriguez Crew said...

anxiously waiting - i sure hope someone will post the news on your blog for you (that you're headed to the hospital, and/or when cash is here!) ... man, i'm so excited for what you're about to experience. it's insane love!

jordanb said...

I'll get a guest blogger! See I'm glad he's late! I wouldn't have thought of that!

flitty said...

Be patient and wait if your Doctor doesn't suggest you should induce.
He will be here soon. Let it happen when it happens. From an old pro.....