Monday, May 4, 2009

Yo

This is just one of those "lots of posts are on the way" posts. Thing are a little hectic as usual. This weekend, we kept the kids for their mom and everyone but Derrek and Cash had the stomach bug. Thank the Lord for Derrek. I think he was so excited to go to work today and get out of the house. Also, my little camera broke that I take videos on (and I'd wish I had it now because Cash is head-butting a big box of diapers right now that's about 5 feet from where I laid him down). But, of course, Cash turned 6 months yesterday so we'll have to catch up on that, Ashley's club volleyball, Easter, Derrek's fishing trip, our new family obsession of Wii Fit & Cash's defeat of cereal in the 3rd round. I know I'm probably destined to have a picky eater on my hands because it is one of my biggest pet peeves! So, I know I'm being taught a lesson for being a know-it-all before I had any idea what I was talking about. Things could still turn around. Maybe my milk is just so sweet and delicious, the cereal and peas and carrots and pears and peaches and apples and bananas and green beans and sweet pototaoes just don't stand a chance. We're gonna go with that.

1 comment:

The Rodriguez Crew said...

thank GOD you'll be tuning back into blogworld soon, b/c I've missed you! that's probably only the first of many "lessons" that little guy will be teaching you so get ready!

I think I want a Wii Fit! will it help me over this hump of i absolutely cannot get off my fat butt and do ANYTHING active!?!?