Thursday, July 30, 2009

Stella & Dot


I really am not sure why in the world I wanted to add anything to my plate but Stella & Dot found me and I couldn't pass it up! I'm selling this fabulous but affordable jewelry (over half the line is under $50) via my website (www.stelladot.com/jordanpenick) and in-home trunk shows. The trunk shows are pretty much just parties with snacks, fun people and pretty jewelry. The jewelry truly sells itself so I don't have to learn any awkward or embarassing speeches. I really got involved because I love the jewelry. Stella & Dot is a modern company that wants its sales team to be who they are and not imprisoned in a pair of panty hose. If you read any magazines or watch the Bachelorette, you've seen Stella & Dot. I have a feeling you're about to see it even more blow up. So when you hear about it, just remember me. Throw a party and invite me over. I'll bring the jewelry, you fix some cocktails. It will be fun.
P.S. I'm having a launch party on Thursday, August 6 at the Fredericksburg Bakery from 7-9 pm. I'd love to have you.
Oh and P.P.S. if you have a husband or boyfriend or partner or friend or dad or brother that's needs a little help in the gifts department, send them my way. I can help them out.

1 comment:

~ Ashley & Bryan ~ said...

Lookin' good Jordan!!! Another friend of mine picked this background out, too and it's on her blog. Hey - I noticed you follow Steece's Pieces blog. My friend, Jaedeanne Shaver, follows that one too. Do you happen to know her? I am sure you both just have the same mutual friend.

-Ash