Friday, April 3, 2009

Austin Turns 30

A couple of weeks ago, Cash and I made a day trip to Austin for one of my best friend's, Austin Mitchell, 30th birthday party. So I totally should have pictures of the birthday boy right? Right. But I don't . My friend Molly was there with her son, Trent. He was born 5 weeks after Cash and this is the first time we've all seen each other since our boys arrived. Trent is sooo cute. His lips are super kissable and his eyebrows are perfectly manicured. I asked Molly if she was already plucking and she swore she wouldn't do that...unless he developed a unibrow and then she might start him before kindergarten:) Please look at his rosey cheeks!

And since I forgot to actually take a picture of the birthday boy, here we are a couple of years ago at my wedding. I love you, Austin!


No comments: