Thursday, August 28, 2008

Is that his foot?

Okay am I crazy? Can I feel the baby's foot when he presses slowly against my stomach? Or maybe its a knee and shin. He does it all the time and I love it. I thought I would be totally weirded out by this stuff but its very cool. Okay I'm going to post some tummy pictures. For the record, I was anti-tummy pictures until 4 months into it. I just freaked out that I wouldn't remember anything about being pregnant because it was going by so quickly. Anyway, I'm a hypocrit and I know it but I'm also pregnant and you get all sorts of passes for that. Being late, being sick, being forgetful. I'm soaking it up. Still, I can't believe I'm posting these on the internet based on how I felt about them 6 months ago. Whatever.

So here's the first "tummy" picture. This is at 4 months almost to the day. Oh man, I totally thought I was showing! Like legitimately. Now I hope that's what I look like around Christmas time.

Here we are at 5 1/2 months. Taking my own pictures because I'm still embarassed about the fact that I wanted to take them but, again, I'm posting them on the Internet?
So no bare belly pics lately but this is in NY so I was at about 6 1/2 months. I think having my fat sister in the picture helps to illustrate how much I've grown...even with her oversized purse.

1 comment:

Noe Family said...

You're so stinkin' cute. Did you see I commented on here in an earlier post? And I bet it is his foot! Just wait, around 8/9 months it will feel like an alien!!