Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I'm blogging now. Whatever.

I have fought the blogging trend for sometime now. I'm not even sure why. I guess I didn't think I had enough interesting things to say or it was a time issue or it was too trendy or something. Now I'm pregnant with a busy job, two stepchildren having big years (one starting kindergarten and one starting junior high!), and a handful of a husband (I mean that in the best way, honey) who is possibly about to donate a kidney to his cousin, Chris, uh, before the baby is born. So life is a little stressful at the moment but I wouldn't change a thing!
So the intention of this blog is to HOPEFULLY keep friends and family better updated with the life and happenings of our small Penick clan. Hopefully this will be a great place to visit to see what's up with us as we welcome a new baby into our tiny house and all grow and collide. I promise I'll have a camera soon and post pictures often. Wait, I better not promise but I'll try!

No comments: