Friday, March 20, 2009

Ready? OK!


Yeah, they don't say that anymore. By "they" I mean cheerleaders. By "cheerleader", I mean ASHLEY!!! She made the squad! They only took three 6th graders and four 7th graders. We , actually weren't exactly sure if she wanted it or not because well, she said, "I'm not sure if I want to be a cheerleader or not." At one point she told me that it might be a relief to not make it. (Her mom is very into the cheerleading thing and she felt as if she was only doing it for her). However, when she saw her name on that list, it was like we were crazy to think that wasn't what she wanted all along! It was awesome though. She was soooooooo happy and excited. She and her mom did like a movie twirl thing in the middle of the street. Hilarious. I'm loving the other moms. All the girls on the squad all seem like really genuine girls. The year ahead should be fun. Go Billies!
Oh, but would anyone like to buy some cookie dough or a magazine subscription. Cheerleading uniforms ain't cheap!

1 comment:

Katie @ Miss Klohn's Classroom said...

tell ashley to bring the cookie dough on sunday to practice, i will buy some from her!